Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Things are Happening and it's Somewhat Crazy - Kathleen

Hey guys! This is just a quick-ish post to update you on things. I'm going to try and keep this pretty simple and not confusing.

So a few weeks ago I wrote a post about blogging and how I get my inspiration. I mentioned a bit about how blogger is an amazing way to start blogging and get a basic idea for how you want to go about it (what you want to post, who you are targeting, etc.) I talked a little about how Blogger does have a limited amount of freedom for the administrator to design. Emma and I want something that we have more freedom with. We also want to take a the next step for our blog to have more responsibility with it and also, hopefully, reach more readers.

Because of this we are changing platforms. We will be switching over to WordPress. We are having a blog planning "meeting" (I say that so I can sound fancy) this weekend to set up the new site and finalize Christmas designs. If we can't transfer posts from this site to the new site, there will be a link to quickly access all the old posts here, on this site. The link to the new site is in the signature, go check it out. Emma did a little editing and it looks great already! There are, however, no posts up yet.

If you have any questions, leave a comment!! Thank you so much and I really hope you like the new site!!!

Kathleen
twodorkswithablog.blogspot.com
twodorkswithablog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment