Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Night Routine -Emma

Hey everyone!

We're trying to get a bit more active on the blog again, so I hope you all are enjoying the new posts! :P

Today I'm going to be showing you all my night routine! I've always wanted to be one of those YouTubers who makes routine videos and things but I've tried, and it's just not my thing. So I figured I'd do my little version of my routine in a blog post!

Without further ado, lets get to it!

7:00-

This is the time of night I normally get done with dinner. After dinner I take my puppy, Sadie, outside and spend some time with her, feed her dinner, playtime, that kind of stuff. Some nights if it's not too hot or rainy outside I take her on a walk around the neighborhood.


8:00-

After playing with Sadie for awhile, I change into my pajamas. I usually just wear some grey sweatpants/joggers (I'm obsessed, I have so many) and a tee shirt. After getting changed, I do my nightly skincare routine.



I don't wear makeup everyday, but when I do, I start off using the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. Let me tell you, these are amazing. There are a lot of makeup removers that irritate my skin or don't take off makeup well enough and you just have to keep scrubbing away, but these are amazing. They are a bit on the pricier side, but extremely worth it.

Next, I cleanse my face using the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub. I just recently started using this and it is AMAZING. My face cleared up from having a lot of acne in just a few days. It's a must try! Makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed, and smells really great too. It's also pretty cheap compared to other cleansers, at only $4 at Target. 

The last step in my skin routine is to use the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. It's really difficult to find a moisturizer that is oil-free (won't cause acne), and this one is perfect. It not only is oil-free but also helps treat acne. It made my skin visibly clearer immediately. 

After my skincare routine, I also brush my teeth and put in my rubber bands for the night. Yes, braces suck.

8:15-

After getting ready for bed, I watch T.V with my mom and sometimes Sadie for a little while. Right now we're re-watching Pretty Little Liars. We LOVE that show just like everyone else. Watching T.V before bed really calms me down and gets me ready to go to sleep. I know some people don't recommend it, but it works for me.

9:00-

Once we finish an episode of PLL, I take Sadie outside one last time to go potty, and then put her in her crate for the night. 

Before bed, I read. First, I read my devotional and whatever verse goes along with that day in the bible, then I read a normal book. I'm currently reading "The One" which is in the Selection Series. I'm obsessed with this series. If you liked the show "Reign", you'll love this series of books. While I read, I sometimes like to light a candle just because it's calming and gives that "good vibes" lighting.



10:00-

Before going to sleep, I check my Instagram, @emmalacroix, and Sadie's Instagram, @sadieonthemove. I also send out my last texts for the night, and that's about it.


Thank you all so much for reading! If you'd like to see more routines/day in my life blog posts, just let me know! Talk to you all again soon! :)

-Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment