Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

New Puppy and New Posts -Emma

HEY GUYS

I'M POSTING

Wow, okay, it's been awhile.

I'm not going to start off by listing off a ton of excuses on why I haven't posted in forever, because nobody really wants to hear that. But what you do want to hear is that I'm back, better than ever, ready to get back into the blogging routine.

I can't believe the last time I posted was... let's see... February 19th. That's crazy! So much has happened in the past few months, I honestly can't wait to share it with you all... even though we probably lost most of our readers.... oh well.

Onto the post...

I GOT A PUPPY

Just about a month ago, I got a puppy. If you know me, you'd know this is a HUGE deal to me because I have been dreaming of adopting a puppy since I was really little. After years of planning, researching, begging my parents, it has finally came true.

I adopted a beagle lab mix puppy, who I named Sadie. She's currently only 12 weeks old, so she is a big handful. I have to give all the dog owners props, because before adopting Sadie, I knew taking care of a puppy was hard work, but this was more than I ever imagined.

It's a lot of hard work, but at the end of the day I just remind myself that it's all worth it, because I love her so much. She's the best friend I could ever have, and I know she'll always be there by my side no matter what.

Sorry, that was a little cheesy.

But yeah.


She's pretty adorable. 

In other news, I have some new posts planned for y'all. 

These should all be up within the next few weeks, some sort of following the "new pet" theme:

  • My Favorite "Dogstagram" Accounts
  • DIY Dog Bandanna 
  • Camping (vloggy type of post)
  • My Summer Bucketlist
These are just some of the many ideas I have for summer posts. 

Before I say bye, I wanted to say THANK YOU FOR 1,000 VIEWS! I know Kathleen already made a post about this, and that 1K might not seem like a lot to most of you, but it's a pretty great milestone for us! So thank you! :)

See you all next time! 

Emma
twodorkswithablog,blogspot.com
lifeaccording2emma.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment